We need YOU! Help brighten Christmas for over 140 locals in need! They are people, mostly seniors, who receive few or no visitors throughout the year. They will be delivered to the facilities caring for those in need by members of the SMAR Community Relations Committee, who spearhead this effort each year.
Visit our Secret Santa Shop! You'll be able to choose a facility to see a list of those in need. Select the person to see their "wish list." The listed items are just suggestions. You are not expected to buy everything on the list. Whatever you choose to give will be greatly appreciated. Gifts should be placed in gift bags (wrapped boxes may be too difficult to open), and labeled with the county, facility and list name or number of the person who is to receive the gift. Clear labels are very important to ensure your gifts reach the intended person.
2017 Dropoff Locations - by Dec 6th!
- Century 21 New Millennium - 3292 Crain Hwy, Waldorf & 9405 Chesapeake St, La Plata
- Leonard Realty - 22607 Three Notch Road, California
- RE/MAX 100 10665 Stanhaven Pl, Ste 300, White Plains
- Exit by the Bay 222 Merrimac Ct, Prince Frederick
- SMAR 8440 Old Leonardtown Road, Hughesville
Want to see what we've done in the past? Check out a recap from 2016: