Membership dues may be accessed by logging into your member account here*. Dues invoices will not be mailed. Dues not paid by December 1st will be charged a $35 late fee. See below for notification schedule.
***Pay by November 13th to be entered to win 1 of 5 $25 Wawa Gift Cards.***
SentriLock bills are invoiced separately. You will see a "Subscription Renewal" for $125, if applicable.
REALTOR® Dues Dollars at Work (NAR, MD REALTORS® & SMAR):
- Standardized Real Estate Forms reviewed by Legal Council
- Forms Software (DotLoop Premium - $348 annual value & ZipForms Plus - $199 annual value)
- MRIS (a Bright MLS) Discount - $288 annual savings
- Advocacy (monitoring Real Estate Legislative Issues for starters)
- MAR Legal Hotline - $250 annual value (based on 2 hours of attorney time at $125 per hour)
- Ombudsman, Mediation & Professional Standards Services
- REALTORS® Property Resource
- REALTORS® Content Resource
- and more - Click here for more information.
Be a member of the REALTOR® Party - don't forget your annual investment in your business by contributing the minimum fair share of $35 to RPAC (REALTOR® Political Action Committee). You will have the opportunity to make a voluntary contribution when you pay your dues online.
Please remember: In addition to collecting the local (SMAR) portion of dues, SMAR is required to collect Maryland REALTORS® and NAR dues which are immediately distributed when paid online. In addition, memberships fees are separate from MRIS and payments are NOT automatic - SMAR does not keep credit cards on file.
Pay online by logging into your member account smar.realtor
Dues Notification Timeline for 2018-19 Dues
***Pay by Nov 13th and be entered to win 1 of 5 $25 Wawa gift cards***
Note: All notifications are sent to members who have NOT paid their dues. If you think you receive a notice in error, please contact SMAR's Billing Department at 301-274-4406 or via email to verify your payment status. Thank you.
Important Dates for UNPAID Dues:
- Dec 2nd - a $35 late fee is added to the balance due
- Jan 2nd – an additional $35 late fee is added to the balance due
- Feb 2nd – REALTOR® Membership is terminated. Access to SentriLock and SMAR Forms is cut off. Once membership is terminated, there is a $200 application fee to rejoin plus all outstanding REALTOR® fees. There is also a $50 reactivation fee for SentriLock cards.
- Certified letter to Brokers – non-member licensees fee due in 30 days (non-payment office membership will be terminated)