Sign up today for this year's REALTOR® Fair & Trade Show on May 4th at the Southern Maryland Higher Ed Center in California, MD. Registration fee includes up to 6 hours of CE, Breakfast, Lunch & Trade Show!
2018 REALTOR® Fair & Trade Show
May 4, 2018
Southern Maryland Higher Education Center
44219 Airport Road, California, MD 20619
Check-in/Breakfast: 7:30 am • Lunch: 11:30 pm - 1 pm
Get More Bang for your Buck - Registration fee includes up to 6 hours of CE (see topics below), Breakfast, Lunch & Trade Show!
- Early Bird Registration* - Now - April 20th ... $70 member/$80 non-member
- April 21st - 30th ... $80 member/$90 non-member
- Price at the Door ... $90 member/$100 non-member
- Lunch & Trade Show Only - register here (11:30 am - 1 pm) ... $10 member/$20 non-member
*Register by April 20th to be entered to win 1 of 3 $75 Gift Cards
|Morning Classes||Afternoon Classes|
“MREC Agency - Residential”
“CMA vs Appraisal”
“MAR Contract - The Devil is in the Details”
“MREC Broker Supervision”
“From Contract to Closing”
Approved Topic Legend
“2017 Legal & Legislative Update”
Friday, May 4, 2018
LOCATION Southern Maryland Higher Ed Center, 44219 Airport Road, California, MD
Trade Show Exhibitor Information
- A chance to network and expose your business to Real Estate Agents face to face in a friendly and relaxing environment.
- Each participant in the Trade Show will receive a roster of attendees (those who gave their permission) the Friday before the event and a final list after the event.
- Opportunity to win the Doris Jones Outstanding Exhibitor Award (see below).
Exhibitor Rules: Please read carefully below.
- Check-in on May 4th begins at 7:15 am. The Trade Show will be open from 11 am - 1:15 pm. We ask that your display be manned from 11 am - 1:15 pm. You may tear down your booth at 1:15 pm when the afternoon Continuing Education Classes begin.
- Exhibitor door prize winners will be announced during the lunch hour.
- There will be an option for attendees to attend the trade show only at 11 am.
- You must supply your own extension cord or power supply.
Suggestions to make your investment more successful:
Have a Business Card Drop; remember, each REALTOR® attending the Trade Show will be stopping by your booth for “Exhibitor Bingo.” Supply a door prize (no more than two) to be given away after lunch. The Friday before the event, you will receive a roster of attendees (from those who gave their permission) if you would like to announce your presence at the REALTOR® Fair and invite them to stop by your booth during the Trade Show. Have promotional materials and “give aways” for those who stop by your exhibit.
The Doris Jones Outstanding Exhibitor Award was established in recognition of Doris’ years of service as Chairman of the SMAR Hospitality Committee. The Award criteria are based on booth creativity, aesthetic appeal, adherence to Exhibitor Rules, and application of theme to booth display. Remember, this year’s theme is “REALTOR® GPS - Guide to Professional Success.” The winner will receive a 4 ft. by 7 ft. exhibitor space in the center hall at next year’s REALTOR® Fair free of charge and will have their name engraved on the progressive recognition plaque displayed at the Southern Maryland Association of REALTORS® headquarters building in Hughesville.